Enterprise Account Executive
One of Texas’ hottest tech startups is looking for a B2B operations leader to drive enterprise expansion of our marketplace across the country. In this role, you will interact with c-level and key players in manufacturing & distribution organizations, effectively communicating the value of Veryable’s innovative technology within their organization. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and establish themselves as a trusted advisor to multiple stakeholders, internally and externally. Your primary objective will be to drive business development and revenue growth in accordance with the strategic plan through persistence, drive, and impactful communication of Veryable’s cutting edge technology. This position is a full-time, salaried role based in Dallas and reports to the Director, Enterprise Channel. Remote candidates will not be considered.
What We Need
Veryable is seeking an experienced B2B operations leader to join our team as an Enterprise Account Executive, based in Dallas, where you will have the opportunity to build and work with a broad portfolio of manufacturing, warehouse, logistics, and distribution businesses and their senior leadership across the country.
What You’ll Do
· Promote and uphold our company values, reputation, and culture
· Growing, maintaining, and closing a business development pipeline of leading manufacturing, warehouse, distribution and logistics companies across multiple verticals
· Develop target accounts, build brand awareness, and initiate/maintain relationships using various forms of communication. Consolidating best practices from that experience, and leveraging it across our organization in a scalable way
· Clearly articulate Veryable’s value proposition and engage our business users in a consultative approach from adoption to implementation. You will drive and manage the entire pipeline cycle within your portfolio of companies
· Align commercial insights to key customer priorities
· Innovate new ways to establish paths in direct outreach, existing account management, channels, and partnerships
· Grow accounts across our rapidly expanding footprint and build use case maturation within our mature markets
· You are an innovative, seasoned professional, and a consistent top performer with a deep understanding of c-suite and executive stakeholders. Able to work independently, with single-contributor urgency, within a high-performance team
· BA or BS degree (MBA preferred)
· 8-10+ years’ experience in business development leadership roles, manufacturing/logistics management roles, strategy, and/or consulting. A well-rounded professional experience in business development, including direct, distribution channels, B2B, and B2C
· Desire to work in a fast-paced tech startup environment and a results-oriented personality. Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
· Strong analytical and computer skills, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, social media, and CRM
Who We Are:
Veryable's mission is to revitalize the manufacturing and logistics sectors with a new labor model: an on-demand marketplace built on a sharing economy model for skilled blue-collar labor. The “pooled labor” approach provides businesses with access to infinite, flexible capacity in real-time, allowing them to grow revenue and eliminate the cost to scale. At the same time, it gives any skilled worker continuous access to income. We are committed to transforming an antiquated and inefficient labor market into one that puts more people to work and eliminates constraints and unnecessary burdens on businesses.
Veryable is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.